Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Interlude Part II

Hi everyone. Okay. Yeah. I've been neglecting my little corner of the interwebs. I didn't expect to be gone this long. My excuse? I was kinda sick, and then I was kinda busy, and then I was fully busy, and then I was sad and busy, and then I was back to kinda sick. And that's pretty much exactly what happened. Right now I'm just taking it easy, hoping to slay this kinda-sickness before it becomes full-blown sickness. I definitely do not want Santa bringing me pneumonia for Christmas.

Anyhoo, so that's the story of your absentee blogger. I've been trying to watch 360 every night, but haven't always been successful. I did, however, see Anderson Cooper demolish that birther. Good times. You can usually catch me on the Twitter around showtime (or whenever). I'll try to be back to blogging next week.

I shall leave you with Gary Tuchman's report on Warren Jeffs. Our intrepid correspondent has been on the polygamist's case for literally years, and I think I've probably watched it all. It's insane that people still call that guy their prophet. You can check out producer Ismael Estrada's blog post on the subject here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous ZEGrockle said...

Feel better soon, Eliza!

1:24 AM  
Blogger EmmKay said...

Everyone deserves an interlude or two :)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Eliza.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a relatively new blog out that puts the disgusting and too frequent AC360 commentator Dana Loesch on blast. I don't know if we're allowed to post links here, but it's called "Dana Busted" and it keeps a close eye on this fraud and liar. A much needed public service.

5:46 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

@ZEGrockle, EmmKay, Anonymous 1:53 PM: Thanks guys!

@Anonymous 5:46 AM: I have seen that blog, and while I agree that it's great to have a place that posts her appearances to hold her accountable, I'm afraid the tone makes me hesitant to make any kind of endorsement. I don't understand why photoshopping and name-calling is necessary. Yes, she's a liar, but horns? C'mon. No offense to the creator.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@eliza, I see what you mean about that blog, but I don't exactly have a problem with it, as long as they're on her case, I'm fine with it. They did provide a link to the St. Louis Activist Hub blog which just sticks to the facts without the gimmicks.

5:45 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

@Anonymous: I guess I just feel that attacking Loesch like that makes it too easy for her to deflect from legitimate criticisms. She already plays the victim card for every little thing; I'd rather she not have anything to point to that might validate her perceived victim-hood. But that being said, I do appreciate the service that blog is providing.

St. Louis Activist Hub does a very nice job of holding Loesch accountable with facts.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com