Monday, November 01, 2010

VOTE!

Hello readers! Just checking in! Even though I know you all are total smartypants and down with the politics, I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to remind everyone to get their vote on. Admittedly, I've been feeling some major election malaise this time around. Not quite the party of 2008 or even 2006, huh? But I will diligently make my way to the polls on Tuesday and I hope you will too. Remember people, there are a lot of crazies on the ballot this election. Don't make me hunt you down.

As for our friends at CNN, I can't say I've been watching much of them due to the World Series (yay Giants!). In my brief flipping to the network, I see that the pundits have apparently multiplied, and Wolf Blitzer now has his own Capitol Hill-themed mini golf course. Awesome. Also, there is something called the 'Election Matrix.' If I get through the night without a migraine it will be a miracle. Fingers crossed that Begala gets drunk and punches out Erickson! Anyhoo. I'm sure I will be mocking the absurdity and freaking out over results all night long. Catch me on the Twitter. I'll be back for the afterglow/hangover later in the week. Vote!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron S said...

Michele Bachmann came on interview on Nov 3, 2010. She mentioned $ 200 million cost/day for President Obama trip to India. But no-one mentioned how much business USA is creating from that trip. The US administration expects business deals worth over $10 billion across several sectors to be signed during Obama's visit. Please ask Michele Bachmann what she likes – $10 billion business or $ 200 million/day

http://business.rediff.com/report/2010/nov/04/us-to-ease-export-curbs-to-india.htm

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com