Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Hi everyone. I was going to talk about tonight's show, but nothing really screamed "blog me." Although Anderson Cooper's Joan Rivers mocking was kinda jaw-dropping. Probably not for her though since, you know, her jaw likely isn't capable of registering shock like that. Ba da bum! I can do it too! ANYway, I thought I'd leave you with a song. No, not sung by me. I may be snarky, but I'm not downright cruel. If you watched any of the Tim Russert memorial coverage today, you know why I picked it. I love this version.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet076 said...

Great song choice and the wonder of it all...a rainbow DID appear after Tim Russert's memorial ...Anderson Cooper reported it on tonight's show and this video must be seen by all!! There was a storm and then a beautiful rainbow over the capitol. Please let everyone see this video! Tim Russert was truly the "gold" at the end of our rainbow.

12:15 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

@janet076--Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I heard there was a rainbow after the service. How cool, huh?

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com