Sunday, June 01, 2008

Puerto Rico! Puerto Rico! Puerto Rico?

Hi everyone. Well, I was quite surprised to find Anderson Cooper on my television today. Wolf Blitzer was expected, given the fact that he is so totally a robot. But I don't think I need to tell you that at this point. So...Puerto Rico primary. No offense to the U.S. territory, but I found all the hoopla over their election rather amusing. They can't even vote in the general.

For those that spent their Sunday not being stuck in their house like a hermit, Hillary Clinton took home the prize. She's squeezing every last delegate out of these primaries that she possibly can. Man, I will be so happy when this thing is over and we finally have a nominee. Let's just hope that the losing camp bows out gracefully, so that the democrats can finally start focusing on McCain, who is making blunders left and right, yet getting a complete free ride from the controversy-obsessed press.

So anyway, the whole point of this post is simply to document the primary. I like the fact that I have a record of this election season through my eyes, so why stop now, right? Although I know I missed a primary when I was in intensive care. But once I was able to establish that it was Tuesday, I was more concerned with what happened to my entire memory of Monday than I was who won whatever primary. I thought about it though. Which goes to show you that one can never just stop being a political junkie.

As for the blog, this is how it will be for a while. I'll do a moderately short post every couple days or so when something news or 360-related strikes my fancy. I'm doing better, but I didn't leave all of the hospital equipment behind, so my days have been consumed with adjusting to this "new life." I have always been low maintenance. Shooting to pretty high maintenance is sucking at the moment, but I'll get used to it and hopefully get back near my normal in the future. Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too was surprised to see AC yesterday. Being sych a news I watched most of it and I believe he was on for most of the coverage, 11 am - 4pm.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(sorry for the typo's above, it's quite early here and I am only on my 1st cuppa coffee!)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com