Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY FESTIVUS!!!

Hello dear readers! It's that time of year again--a time for excessive eating, (forced) family togetherness, and most importantly, lots of chillaxing. The bullet points are well on their way to getting their party on, so I'm afraid there will be no more regular posts for a while. I'm already brainstorming my picks for the best and worst of AC360 in 2010. Make sure you check back next week! If you just can't live without me until then, hit me up on the Twitter. I wish everyone a safe and happy break. As always, Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and greetings to all those hanging at Osama's homo-abortion-pot-and-commie-jizzporium.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com