Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Season's Greetings



Hi everybody. Okay, here's the thing. I deluded myself into thinking I was going to have time to blog Monday's second hour and Tuesday's whole show, when clearly I should have known there was no way. I had to get the sister from the airport, take my car to be fixed, and, oh yeah, the whole work thing. Plus I have Christmas stress, which I am trying to cure with an unhealthy amount of Christmas music. So anyway, no review for Tuesday and actually no review for Wednesday either because I've got some halls to deck and some fa la la la laing to do. I know, I know, I'm breaking your heart. But don't despair because I'll probably do Thursday night because that's my last day of work before a mini vacation. Yay! Although by that time we'll probably being looking at a sub. Oh well. Don't be a stranger though because even if I'm not reviewing I might still post. I didn't even turn on the show tonight until the last half hour, but that was an awesome amount of snark regarding the Miss USA debacle. Although why that is a story at all is beyond me.

Reminder: The press release I got from CNN regarding the sweepstakes says that the fan site remains live until December 20, so I guess download all the goodies now or forever hold your peace. I didn't download anything. Not really my thing. Plus the site isn't really the best for someone with a slow internet connection. Instead of pocket-sized Anderson explaining the features of the site, he just stands there quietly judging me for still having dial-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com