Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello Mr. President, We've Been Waiting For You

Note: Happy Inauguration Day! Unfortunately, I think I might be postponing the post I had planned for today. I'm sick as a dog. I'm hot. I'm cold. I'm hot. I'm cold. I wish my body would choose. But it's okay. Because underneath it all, I'm hopey. The enormity of what happened today is something I don't think I can express with my current fevered brain. I hope you understand. Also, shout out to Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, and the rest of the Best Political Team on Television. The coverage was good. My readers know I'd be the first one to point out if they were being annoying. Anyway, I'll check back in tonight or tomorrow. It's a good day, people. It's a good day. (Pic snagged from Huffpost.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sammem said...

wow I hope u feel better!

CNN did such a great job in covering the inauguration!

Today was a great day!

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. What a great day it was!

1:05 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Thanks for the well wishes.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com