Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Hi everybody. Wow, I totally slept through 360 last night. I've been super busy lately with work stuff, completing a program I've been doing for my breathing, and getting things ready for Christmas. Yesterday I laid down in the early evening and just did not get back up. I slept through dinner, 360, pretty much everything. It was nice. Anyway, not much to tell you. I'm not planning on reviewing anytime this week, except maybe Friday if they have a live show, but I'm sure I'll have something before Monday.

My brother and his girlfriend get into town tonight and then I have more get-togethers after that. I've never really understood the whole notion of dreading spending time with family over the holidays. My family is awesome. Oh, sure, they're completely insane and everything; but in an awesome way. I hope all my readers have their own awesomely insane break as well. So, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and greetings to all those hanging at Osama's homo-abortion-pot-and-commie-jizzporium.





1 Comments:

Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Merry Christmas, et al Eliza. Enjoy your time with your family.

Your Christmas cards are awesome.

Happy Festivus for the rest of us.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com