Monday, September 01, 2008

AC360 Review Turns Two-Years-Old

Hi everyone. In all the hoopla of Hurricane Gustav, the RNC, and the news that Governor Palin's daughter is pregnant, I almost forgot that today is my blogaversary! Two years ago AC360 Review got up and running and what a fun and crazy two years it has been. I don't really have anything more to say than thanks to everyone who reads. I started the blog on September 1, 2006, because it was the one year anniversary of Anderson Cooper's smackdown of Senator Mary Landrieu, the event that made me a loyal 360 fan. So, in honor of journalists holding people accountable, I leave you with Campbell Brown having her own little moment of awesomeness. Tucker Bounds, I believe you just got pwned:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliza,

Congrats on your second anniversary of this blog

11:58 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

@anonymous--Thanks!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com