Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hm...

Hi guys. Normally about this time I'd be bringing you the "news you might have missed," but after being out of town and being sick, well, I have no idea what you missed because I missed it too. I'm sure we'll survive. Anyway, I'm making this post because I'm quite comfuzzled over Friday's show. Okay, it's no secret to regular 360 viewers that Friday is kind of a dumping ground for the show. We've been trained to know that we're either getting an old, much viewed special, or if the show does happen to be live, it pretty much can be filed under the label "phoned in." It's something we've accepted and one of the reasons why I don't blog the show on Fridays.

Besides Anderson actually being there live, last Friday did not begin out of the ordinary (OJ, hello!). But then out of the blue, I suddenly found myself watching "Al Qaeda: The Looming Terror", a brand-spanking new 360 special filled with informative awesomeness. What? So basically, CNN took a great special and dropped it on a Friday like an afterthought with no promotion, leading one to wonder, what is up with that? Yet Thursday's "Planet in Peril" special, which I didn't think was all that good (sorry), got plenty of promotion. CNN makes no sense to me sometimes. Okay, a lot of times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com