Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Returning Soon

Update: Well, best laid plans. I finally got my spanking new computer and had really hoped to be back reviewing for you guys this week. I mean, 360 is covering pot. That just screams for some blogging. Unfortunately, as it turns out, I have major wiring problems in my house. I can't even safely hook the new computer up. I guess the mystery is solved as to why my old one imploded. Anyway, I'm dealing with a big mess right now and will be back when I can. Sorry. But don't forget you can follow me on Twitter.

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I am coming back. Things have been really hectic lately. Look for a post from me within the next week or so regarding changes I'll be making to the review. Then after that I will triumphantly return. Or, you know, just return. Sorry I've been MIA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Hi Eliza,

Will be happy to see you return,I miss your snarky comments.

Anne D.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous pebbles said...

I'm glad you will be returning soon. I love your reviews. Anyway, I have been following you on Twitter too. I just read from Jack Gray that Hillary broke her elbow, seems she won't be doing the 360 interview. She has cancelled all her appointments for World Refugee Day.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com