Friday, October 01, 2010

A Quick Note

Hello readers! Apparently, I have picked the wrong time to go on a spontaneous blogging break. That other part of my life got busy (the part that pays me money), and I was also distracted by baseball, so I figured, eh, time for a hiatus. Little did I know that all hell was going to break loose. Jon Klein fired! Anderson Cooper becomes a daytime talk show host! Dudes, I can't leave you people alone for a second. Anyhoo, I had sorta already planned to do a post this weekend of newsy musings--I suppose I now have quite a lot to ponder. Be sure to check back! As for the show itself, not bad, and some nights even actually quite good. Maybe I should go on break more often.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com