Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anderson Cooper Interviews BP's Bob Dudley

Hi everyone. I skipped blogging last night because at this point the Best Political Team on Television (BPTOT) makes me want to stick something pointy in my eye. No review tonight either, but I wanted to do this post to note that the show was really good. A wide variety of topics, all interesting and informative--even the crime segment (which I usually hate). I also thought that tonight's discussion in the kids and race series was the best so far. Anyway, below is Anderson Cooper's full interview with BP managing director Bob Dudley. Our anchor did a really nice job. BP definitely has some 'splaining to do.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sammy said...

I wanted to say that I loved the discussion about Kids and Race. This is the format that I would like the Friday Night show to transform into. Just throw a few people who know what they're talking about into a darkroom and discuss topic of the week: Iraq, Thailand, drug war, oil spill,...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com