Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Woo hoo! Hey everybody. Can you tell I'm excited? What a night. The democrats took the House, are poised to take the Senate, and Donald Rumsfeld resigned! It doesn't get much better than this. And a big spanking congrats to my new senator Claire McCaskill!


So what time did everyone pry themselves from the tv last night? For me it was about 3 am (central time). As you can probably guess I was a bit busy paying attention to what was being reported, so I really didn't pay attention to how it was being reported. Also, I was flipping everywhere all night long. However, here are a few general observations:
  • That was the most I've ever seen of Anderson's back.
  • I loved how Anderson would suddenly just walk away from the pundits to go talk to others, as if to say, "I'm done with you people now."
  • The studio is huge! I mean, look at this (and there's Anderson's back again):

  • What was up with those questions that Jamie McIntyre (at least I think it was him) kept asking? How pointless was that?
  • I didn't see this, but a friend told me that John King started to say Missouri the wrong way and Anderson corrected him. I'm kicking myself for missing that.
  • Something made Anderson angry. The Wolfbot malfunctioning perhaps?

  • Anderson wore his young republican tie. Again.
  • The mainstream media has no idea what they're talking about when it comes to the Left and liberal bloggers.
  • The mainstream media has no idea what they're talking about in relation to how liberal the senate candidates are that the democrats just picked up.
  • CNN should never give coverage over to Rick Sanchez. Ever.
I think that pretty much does it. I'm still on an election high, so my brain's a bit fuzzy. Anderson screencaps are by Liberation337. Have a great day!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude- the 'angry face' is undenialbly sexy.

And yes, lots of Anderson's butt I mean back. Is is just me or is he shrinking? Anderson!! Eat something!!

I personally went to bed at a normal time and then when I got up I checked my races page on CNN. Apparently, everyone was all excited about how Arizona passed an "okay" for same-sex marriage prop. We did? I went and looked at it- they had it worded in such a way where it just stated 'domestic partners', so if you didn't know they meant gay marriage, then, you didn't know. They were also blasting commercials about how the prop shouldn't be passed because it would take away benefits for "families with children" and "older generations" all the while showing men/women. Talk about leaving some of it out! I'm not annoyed it passed; I'm annoyed they snuck it by instead of declaring it for what it was.

7:18 PM  
Blogger MediaDoc said...

Eliza!
THEY ARE OUT!!!
LET´S PARTY!!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

Woo hoo!!! House and Senate! It's like today we're in a parallel universe. And I like it here!

10:02 PM  
Blogger aries moon said...

I've been on a high since the announcement of the Dems winning the House, it was quite a night, I couldn't pull myself away from the television, but I did manage to get to work, I thought I wouldn't make it.

It's such a relief to know that people are still passionate and fired up about the direction they want the country to head and how disgusted they were with Buscho. So much for apathy or disinterested and uninformed voters, we rocked!

Anderson's back and eyeroll/scowl were two highlights for my election night viewing.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson was back to pronouncing Missouri wrong again during a voice over on Wednesday night's show. I kept correcting him, but he never pays attention to me ;)

2:55 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

@jennifer-I know! He's driving me crazy. From now on I think I'm going to pronounce his state New Yerk, just out of spite. ;)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so odd that Anderson had been pronoucing Missouri the right way until once last night. I wonder if he was being funny, maybe a lot of people had written in about him saying it wrong.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com